Some things you should know about snow removal in Plantations II:
1. The county (or contractors hired by the county) is responsible for plowing the streets of our development.
2. All county residents are required by law to clear sidewalks (not paths) in front of and alongside their properties within 24 hours of the end of a snowstorm. Residents of Plantations II are responsible for clearing the snow from their driveways, town home parking spaces, and please remember to remove snow from around the fire hydrants located on or near your property as well as your mailbox.
3. The Plantations II landscaper is contracted to plow only the following areas:
Don't forget if you are planning on making any changes to the exterior of your home please:
1. Feel free to contact the ACC Chairman with any questions regarding your planned changes via email at email@example.com
2. Submit Property Improvement Forms (when required) before starting any improvement projects to your home. Check Out the
New Simplified Property Improvement Request Form!!
3. Review our HOA Bylaws, forms and instructions which can be found below.
4. A Copy of the Property Improvement Request Form should be either mailed to: Architectural Control Committee (ACC) Plantations Two Homeowners Community Association, Inc. P.O. Box 396 Damascus, MD 20872 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have received a few questions about the plowing of the community streets. The board has no control over when our streets get plowed. All of our streets are maintained by the Montgomery County Government. Please contact mc311 @http://www3.montgomerycountymd.gov/311/Home.aspxand hopefully you can get all the information you need. Or check the following link: http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/DOT-Highway/snow/snowplow.html
You can report suspected violations by any of the following 4 methods:
1. Mail anonymous violation information to the following address (you may also use this address as the return address):
Plantations II HOA ACC Committee P.O. Box 396 Damascus, MD 20872
2. Contact the ACC Committee Chairman with suspected violations, questions, or concerns through email at email@example.com
3. Call Montgomery County "311" to report violations
4. Submit an anonymous complaint/violation through the Montgomery County webpage at www.montgomerycountymd.gov/311