TO JOIN or RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
1. Read over the Pool Rules.
2. Read over the non-resident financial policy, unless you are purchasing a trial membership.
3. Pay online or pay by check.
4. Fill out and mail in the Non-Resident Member Info Sheet with your check to Plantations II (address below). Please note: If you paid by PayPal you still need to mail in a completed Non-Resident Member Info Sheet.
5. Your membership will be processed within a few days. If you mailed in a check, it may take a little longer. We are trying a new sign-in method again this year. All members will need pool passes to enter. Pool passes will be made and distributed on various dates prior to pool opening, and also at the pool once it opens. Trial members can only use the pool from August 1 to September 3.
If you need more information, please send inquiries to the Plantations II Pool e-mail: email@example.com.
Plantations Two Community Association, Inc.
Attn: Pool Membership
P.O. Box 396
Damascus, MD 20872
NON-RESIDENT POOL MEMBERSHIP
Plantations Two Pool offers memberships to families living outside of Plantations Two for an annual fee of $350 per household. We also charge a $250 deposit the first year you join our pool. $200 of the deposit is refundable when the membership is cancelled (see financial policy for details). Both fees may be paid at once or you can defer half of the deposit ($125) until March of next year. Each family receives free admittance for 5 guests. Admittance for additional guests is available for purchase by check, $15 for 5 additional guests. In addition, swim team information is available at www.pltpiranhas.swimtopia.com. Outside members are eligible to join the swim team. Swim team sign-ups typically begin in early May and continue after our pool opens. If you need more information, please send inquiries to the Plantations Two pool email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW: We are offering a Trial Pool Membership this year. Your family can attend the pool from August 1st to September 3rd (Labor Day) for $150. No deposit is required. This offer can be taken advantage of one time only, and is only available for families who are not current members of the pool.