Plantations Two Community Association, Inc.
Thanks for attending our Pool Announcement Zoom Meeting.
Click Here to download the PowerPoint if you were not able to attend.
Please have patience with the pool committee, Board and Georgetown Aquatics as we adjust to the new state and local regulations. We look forward to seeing you at the pool this summer!
Based on Montgomery County Guidelines we can open our pool with a reduced capacity which will be 60 individuals, per session. Please review the county press release allowing pools to open as part of Phase 2.
There is still a lot to do between now and opening day and we are continuing to work with Georgetown Aquatics to make it happen!
By providing my email I do hereby authorize the Plantations Two Community Association to notify me of meetings and to deliver information to me pertaining to the homeowners association by email until such time as I revoke my authorization.here.
Sign up to receive Email Pool Updates Below!
Here are some general guidelines about the upcoming season:
- There will be one designated entrance and one designated exit separate from each other to avoid cross traffic
- Masks will need to be worn upon entry, and on the pool deck, but not in the water
- Check-in will be required, along with a verbal health confirmation
- A waiver will need to be signed. Please fill out the Covid Waiver Here[or Red Button >] and bring it to the pool. Waiver must be completed, signed and brought to the pool by an adult member of the household.
- A Greeter at the pool entrance will collect the waivers, review health questions, and keep a count of pool members.
- Guests will not be allowed due to reduced capacity, in order to ensure all our members have access to the pool.
- There will be no group functions or parties at allowed at the pool this season.
- Pool chairs and umbrellas will not be available. You will need to bring your own chairs.
- Tables will be on the deck in assigned locations to assist in distancing. Other areas will also be marked reminding guests to maintain social distancing.
- Members can only bring small snacks and beverages. Ice cream will not be sold, and food delivery will not be allowed during Phase 2.
- Wading/baby pool and Slide will be closed.
- There will be allotted session times for using the pool and between sessions, all members will need to leave the facility to allow for cleaning.
- We are starting out with 4 sessions per day. They will be 1.5 hours with a 30-minute break for cleaning between each so that Georgetown Aquatics can conduct required sanitizing.
Understand this is new to all of us. Let’s work together to have a great summer!
We're Open as of Monday, June 29, 2020 !
Welcome back members for the 2020 season!