If we don't already have your email, sign up below to receive Pool Updates!
We're Open as of Saturday, May 29, 2021 !
Welcome back members for the 2021 season!
Wading (Baby) Pool WILL be OPEN for 2021 !!!
UPDATED 2021 INFORMATION BELOW
Plantations Two Community Association, Inc.
By providing my email I do hereby authorize the Plantations Two Community Association to notify me of meetings and to deliver information to me pertaining to the homeowners association by email until such time as I revoke my authorization.here.
Pool Closes Early
June 1-17 (Weekdays): 7pm
June 30: 5 pm
July 4: 5pm
July 7: 5pm
Finally some good news! We are happy to have our pool open this summer. We have been working with Georgetown Aquatics in finalizing repairs to the pool and pool building. The Pool Committee, HOA Board and Georgetown Aquatics will continue to follow Montgomery County’ s COVID updates, and adjust to any changes to state and regulations. We look forward to seeing you at the pool this summer!
Here are some general guidelines about the upcoming season:
- Check-in will be required, either individually or with family or household members only.
- Members who have recently traveled; have a fever or cough; feel ill; have been exposed to someone with COVID; etc. should not enter the pool area.
- A waiver will need to be completed, signed, and filed for each household in order to enter the pool area. Please fill out the COVID Waiver Here [or Red Button >]
- Prior to May 29, email your Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting May 29, bring your Waiver to the pool desk.
- Waiver must be brought to the pool by an adult member of the household.
- Masks are encouraged for non-vaccinated patrons upon entry to the pool lobby, rest rooms, and on the pool deck, but not in the water.
- Guests will be allowed starting June 5. There is a limit of 5 guests per family per visit. Once you use up your guest passes you can purchase additional ones online.
- There will be no group functions or parties allowed at the pool again this season.
- Members can bring snacks and beverages. Ice cream may be sold - TBD. Water fountains will be closed.
- Food delivery can only be received outside the pool gate. Delivery persons will not be allowed in the pool lobby or on the pool deck.
- 1-2 swim lanes will be provided for members for water exercise or lap swimming.
- If a pool member has any special need or issue not covered in our current documentation, please contact us via email (email@example.com).
Also note that all our Swimming Pool Rules and Operating Policies (as updated for 2021) are still in effect. They can be found on our web page at https://www.plantationstwo.com/pool.html
Let’s work together to have a great summer!