Plantations Two Community Association, Inc.

​​​How to Report a Suspected ACC Violation

You can report suspected violations by any of the following 4 methods: 

1. Mail anonymous violation information to the following address

(you may also use this address as the return address):

Plantations II HOA ACC Committee

P.O. Box 396

Damascus, MD 20872 

2. Contact the ACC Committee Chairman with suspected violations, questions, or concerns through email at 

3. Call Montgomery County "311" to report violations 

4. Submit an anonymous complaint/violation through the Montgomery County webpage at